Our added value consists in providing each of our customers with the solutions and answers they need. Our work therefore begins with our ability to listen to you and understand you.
Because each of our operations is unique, we produce customised solutions for which we carry out constant quality control.
Supplying you with quotations within the day, receiving your materials the following and carrying out packaging and delivery to your points of sale before the end of the week is our everyday business.
A company with multiple assets
- Our geographical location close to Paris enables us to have a responsive and flexible transport plan allowing deadlines and commitments made to our customers to be met.
- A dedicated team for each operation and systematic checking carried out by a team leader,
- Traceability of shipments
- Competitive prices,
- Customised and innovative solutions for your packaging materials and packaging of your shipments with or without personalisation,
- Assembly and filling of point-of-sale advertising cabinets,
- Supply of equipment at trade fairs and exhibitions,
- Management of ESATs (work assistance centres for the disabled) or workshops in a prison environment for mass-produced custom packaging.
A team with a clear message
We tell you what we are going to do and we do what we say. During each operation a dedicated team manages, organises, controls and keeps you informed at each stage.
If unforeseen events or difficulties arise, our proximity management, packaging, computing and transport professionals offer you appropriate solutions in order to meet your requirements, our commitments and your deadlines. The responsiveness and flexibility of our teams guarantee you an excellent level of service.
We demand the same qualities of commitment, reliability and responsiveness from our packaging, temping and transport suppliers. With them we have built and effective and lasting partnership.
Only thoroughness and systematic checks can guarantee optimum stock management for the successful implementation of your campaigns.
- Qualitative and quantitative checking of the goods received,
- Referencing of products,
- Secure storage,
- Exit control,
- Systematic counting of the remaining quantities of each reference at the end of the operation.